These unique eco mindfulness tours start in Gort in South Galway, an area that W.B Yeats and many more recognized was strong in elementals (nature beings).
- Complete with very attractive maps of the area
- historical/literature notes
- Small groups of up to ten can explore the Burren Lowlands on electric bikes
- Groups of any size have the option of pooling their own cars.
- Larger groups can avail of a local minibus and additional driver.
- Overnight accommodation can be arranged at a variety of places, either at the Lady Gregory Hotel or at a local bed and breakfast in a prime location (either beside Kilmacduagh Round Tower (as seen on TV recently when singer Daniel O’Donnell stayed there!) or in a quite enchanting area close to the dolmen and fairy fort and wild woods of the nature reserve Garrylands.
- Enjoy learning to dowse (or “divine”) ley lines at an old monastery and Ireland’s tallest round tower
- Listen to the deep healing sounds of the gong and drum being played by sacred flowing waters and have a go at playing them yourself.
- Explore sites of great natural and archaeological beauty.
- Follow mindful meditations
- Engage in poetry-writing inspired by Yeats’ own poems at the sites he was inspired by
- Learn fascinating exercises to reconnect you to the living aspects of nature are offered.
These eco mindfulness tours Ireland are unique in that they not only allow you to access hidden sites-such as a hidden dolmen (see photo), a fairy fort and wild woods. They also allow you to explore your own interior as you journey along the quiet routes at a slow relaxing pace. You will learn about the local heritage too, and appreciate the elements that inspired WB Yeats to reside here for many years.
Prices upon enquiry. These are special packages for the discerning visitor. Enquire here!