Kilmacduagh Monastery in South Galway is a perfect site for dowsing ley lines in with me
- What is dowsing?
- And How does dowsing work?
- What else can dowsing be used for?
- How to use a dowsing pendulum
- When to use dowsing rods
- What are ley lines and how can we dowse their width, direction, alignments, purpose?
- How do you go about dowsing ley lines?
- More specifically how can dowsing be applied to the Earth?
- Can I create a ley line?
- What is a water line?
- These questions and many more are covered during this day long workshop- normally 101m- 5.30pm with shared lunch and tea breaks. In addition there is a field trip to practise the art of dowsing.
DOWSING LEY LINES IS FOREVER!
This workshop has been shared over the years with small groups of individuals who have gone onto use it in their personal lives with great success. Naturally each time the matter of dowsing is introduced in a unique way according to the perceived needs and awareness of those attending. Likewise the material covered varies according to the level of the participants.
In support of your learning, you may wish for some protocol notes and follow up suggestions for a half day tour to practise more. Above all Jackie emphasises practicing to get better. She can share exercises to grease your intuitive powers that you can then combine with dowsing. These are great fun too!
(Jackie has been dowsing since the mid 80s when she won the dowsing prize at the Prometheus School of Healing. As a result of this confirmation she has used her dowsing powers for many situations over the years, including clearing houses, and tuning into ancient ceremonial sites. In addition Jackie has specialised in dowsing Metatronic light codes on early Templar monuments and in Rosslyn Chapel and sacred landscapes and her work has correlated with sacred geometers and geomancers. Without a doubt, dowsing adds another level to understanding a site. Moreover, dowsing benefits visitors by propelling them into an invisible realm that holds wider energy than the purely physical levels of life.
Please bring pendulum (if you have one) and dowsing rods – bent wire coat hangers will suffice. Otherwise, some pendulums and rods can be lent on the day.
Cost €160 for group workshop (up to 4) or €135 half day for individual
Reserve your place with €50 deposit here