Kilmacduagh Monastery in South Galway is a perfect site for dowsing ley lines in with me
- What is dowsing?
- And How does dowsing work?
- What else can dowsing be used for?
- How to use a dowsing pendulum
- When to use dowsing rods
- What are ley lines and how can we dowse their width, direction, alignments, purpose?
- How do you go about dowsing ley lines?
- More specifically how can dowsing be applied to the Earth?
- Can I create a ley line?
- What is a water line?
- These questions and many more are covered during this day long workshop- normally 101m- 5.30pm with shared lunch and tea breaks. In addition there is a field trip to practise the art of dowsing.
DOWSING LEY LINES IS FOREVER!
This workshop has been shared over the years with small groups of individuals who have gone onto use it in their personal lives with great success. Naturally each time the matter of dowsing is introduced in a unique way according to needs and awareness of those attending. Likewise the material covered varies according to the level of the participants. Above all Jackie emphasises practicing to improve your skills. As you practice your confidence in your own intuition will increase. She can share exercises to grease your intuitive powers as that aspect is an intrinsic part of dowsing. These are great fun too!
(Jackie has been dowsing since the mid 80s when she won the dowsing prize at the Prometheus School of Healing in Yorkshire. Since then she has used her dowsing powers for many situations over the years, including clearing houses, and tuning into ancient ceremonial sites for their energetic patterns both within the monument and within the wider landscape. In addition Jackie has experience in dowsing Metatronic light codes in early medieval Templar monuments, particularly in Rosslyn Chapel and their immediate landscapes. Her work often dovetails with sacred geometers and geomancers. Without a doubt, dowsing adds another level to understanding a site. Moreover, dowsing benefits visitors by propelling them into an invisible realm that holds wider energy than the purely physical levels of life.
Please bring pendulum (if you have one) and dowsing rods – bent wire coat hangers will suffice. Otherwise, some pendulums and rods can be lent on the day.
Cost €180 for group workshop (up to 4) or €140 half day for individual
Reserve your place with €50 deposit here